17 April 2008

WELCOME!

WELCOME to Dutchiexx's SP:WaW Fort!

Steel Panthers: World at War or SP:WaW is a tactical wargame about the Second World War. The game is based on a hex-based, top-down view, "I go, you go" or IGOUGO gamedesign. It also has a ´timed play´ feature.

Tanks, artillery and other vehicles are shown as individual units. Infantryplatoons kan hold up to 25 men. Even the smallest details are realistically depicted. The maps look very realistic and the designers have done their utmost to make them historically correct. Besides all this, the gamers have a scenario editor, a map editor and many other utilities at their disposal.

You will find links to my latest scenario's, maps and scenariolists for Steel Panthers: World at War in this blog. I will also keep you up to date about my latest plans for scenario's and maps. Please post your reactions and suggestions, I'm looking forward to them!

2 comments:

  1. Wow pap, vet mooie site gemaakt! heb je even gelinkt...

    Liefs Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Henk!
    Excellent site!
    I'm looking forward to getting more of your scenarios!

    (Pop-ups to pay the bills?)

    Chris (aka NeadCB)

    ReplyDelete